The University of Florida invites students, faculty, and staff to voluntarily submit COVID-19 vaccination documentation.
By providing your information to UF Health Screen, Test & Protect, you acknowledge that your response may be shared with the Florida Department of Health for purposes related to public health. Your voluntary submission here will help us provide better service to you and all of our UF affiliates.
Proof of vaccination is encouraged by UF but is voluntary. Choosing not to participate in this process will not prevent you from engaging in campus activities and will not result in any penalty. The University of Florida does recommend that you participate in this process to assist in the university’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts.
Students: Register To Win
UF students are invited to submit their COVID-19 vaccination documentation and register to win valuable prizes.
Now through Oct. 15, you can register to win prizes by being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submitting your proof of vaccination.
UF undergraduate, graduate and professional students have the chance to win one of the following items:
- 1 of 30 students will win Eno Hammocks ($100 value)
- 1 of 30 students will win Apple AirPods ($250 value)
- 1 of 30 students will win campus meal plans vouchers ($500 value)
- 1 of 30 students will win UF Bookstore vouchers ($500 value)
- 1 of 3 students will win 60” Flat Screen TVs ($600 value)
- 1 of 3 students will win DSLR Cameras ($600 value)
- 1 of 15 students will win iPad Pros ($1,100 value)
- 1 of 12 students will win 13” MacBook Pro ($1,500 value)
Rules of the Drawing:
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 15 to be eligible.
- UF Health Shands will host the drawings. Winners will be randomly selected through three drawings held on Sept. 15, Sept. 20 and Oct. 16. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET the day before each drawing.
- Drawing winners must provide valid proof of completed vaccination in order to claim a prize.
- Only one entry is allowed per student.
- Once entered, you are eligible for all upcoming drawings.
- If chosen as a winner, you are ineligible for any remaining drawings.
- Winners will be informed via email.
- The vaccination data is collected on a voluntary basis by UF Health Screen, Test & Protect disease investigators in partnership with the Florida Department of Health. No vaccination data will be shared as part of an official school record.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Prizes are not purchased through state funds.
What is considered official documentation?
You can upload a photo of the front side of your COVID-19 vaccination card or a copy of your shot record. Upload as an image, PDF, or any other file type.
What if I lost my vaccination card?
You should be able to get a replacement card from the clinic or pharmacy that administered your vaccine. You may also reach out to the Florida immunization registry through your county’s Department of Health or contact the state health system at 877-888-7468 or email@example.com. You may also fill out a form to get a copy of your records here.
For those who received a vaccine outside of Florida, you can find the contact information for your state here.
What if I received only one dose of a two-dose vaccine?
You must receive both doses to be fully vaccinated and qualify for the raffle.
Where can I get a vaccine?
For a current list of vaccine locations or schedule a vaccine, go to One.UF.