A PDF guide to the campaign colors, fonts, and icons with example print designs.
Bathrooms / Handwashing
- Bathroom Distancing
- Handwashing Bathroom Mirror Stickers
- Handwashing Guide – Blue Sign
- Handwashing Guide – White Sign
- Help Keep Restrooms Safer
COVID-19 – Testing, Exposure, Symptoms
- Getting Tested – What To Expect
- What If I Test Positive
- Seek Help For These Symptoms
- Things to Know If You Test Positive or Have Been Exposed
- 4:3 Format – Digital Signage
- 1080 x 1920 Format – Digital Signage
- 1920 x 1080 Format – Digital Signage
Drinking Fountain Signage
Please select the sign that fits your elevator’s available physical space.
Enter and Exit Signage
- Acceptable Face Coverings
- Campuswide Policy on Face Coverings
- Face Coverings Required – Horizontal Sign
- Face Coverings Required – Vertical Sign
- How to Wear a Face Mask
- Transmission Probabilities
We Wear Masks Here
Remember Your Face Mask
- Remember Your Face Mask – 8 x 11 Signs
- Remember Your Face Mask – 11 x 17 Signs
- Remember Your Face Mask – 8 x 20 YardSigns
Floor Traffic Decals
- How to Practice Physical Distancing
- Stand 6 Feet Apart – Horizontal
- Stand 6 Feet Apart – Vertical
- How Far is Far Enough?
Bathrooms – Physical Distancing
For campus communications offices, we have native InDesign and Photoshop files that are available for your use. You will need to request access to these files.
Together, we can create a campus community of care. If you have suggestions for additional creative assets or extensions to the brand, please contact us.