As Gators, we show care for each other and demonstrate leadership by practicing healthy behaviors. By getting tested and adopting healthy habits, you are helping keep our community safer.
What to Expect After Testing
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please self-isolate away from others immediately, until you receive your test results.
- You will receive email notification of your test results. Results should take 48 or so hours to be processed.
- While not required, you may find creating a MyUFHealth account is helpful. When you scheduled your on-campus test, you may have received an activation email for your MYUFHealth account. Set up a free MyUFHealth account to view your results.
- Please check your UFL email for all of the updates. If you have previously shared a personal email with MyUFHealth, please check that email as well.
- You will receive several emails if you receive positive test results, and only one email if you are negative.
How Do I Set Up a MyUFHealth Account?
MyUFHealth is a patient portal you can use to securely access portions of your medical record and communicate with your provider. It is convenient, saves time and allows you to play a greater role in your health care.
MyUFHealth uses your own personal ID and password to keep your information private. Do not share your ID and password with others.
- Enter your MyUFHealth Username and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- If signing in for the first time, New Users will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- To log out, click the Log Out button located in the upper right corner of your screen.
Getting Started: Two-Step Verification
The first time you sign into MyUFHealth, you’ll be asked to sign up for two-step verification. This optional security feature helps ensure that no one else can access your account, even if they know your password.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive a code by email to log in to your account.
- Every 90 days, you’ll be asked to re-verify.
- If you log-in using a different browser or device, you’ll need to complete two-step verification again.
- Sign into MyUFHealth
- Click Profile in the menu
- Select Security Settings
For more information about your MyUFHealth account and using MyChart, please visit the MyUFHealth FAQ page.