UF and UF Health Faculty, Staff and Students
UF or UF Health faculty, staff or student should use our reference guide on who to call and what to do if you have been exposed, have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
Need additional signage or graphics to communicate to the campus? You can request a new sign or ggital design from the UF Health Screen, Test & Protect team.
UF Health Patients
UF Health Shands (Gainesville):
UF Health Jacksonville
UF Health Central Florida
County Health Departments
- Alachua County — 352-334-8810
- Duval County — 904-253-1000
- Lake County — 352-589-6424
- Marion County — 352-629-0137
- Sumter County — 352-569-3102
You can call (866) 833-2287 (866-UF-FACTS) for general information.