Effective March 9, 2021 at 7 a.m., we are updating our visitation policy for our adult hospitals:
Adult Hospital Visitor Policies
- Two designated adult visitors will be allowed for the duration of the adult patient’s stay and must rotate so there is only one designated visitor at a time.
- If an adult patient has tested positive for COVID-19, no visitors will be allowed.
- Designated visitors will receive an orange wristband.
- For double occupancy rooms in which there are two adult patients, visitors will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit.
- Exceptions will be made for adult patients receiving end-of-life care.
Our UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital visitor policy will remain the same.
Please note that this expansion of visitation is subject to change depending on COVID-19 numbers.